- Following the entry into force on 25th May 2018 of the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the EU Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in regards to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data, and the repeal of the Directive 95/46/WE, (hereinafter referred to as the“General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”), the company BEST DESIGN Janecki informs you that from 25th May 2018 you will hold the rights set out below relating to the processing of your data by our company. At the same time, we inform you, pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR, that the following information and rules related to the processing of your personal data by our company will be applicable from 25th May 2018.
- We process your data in order to fulfil your orders relating to the operations.
- Sales contract (Article 6b of the GDPR)- Our legal obligation, e.g. relating to the accounts (Article 6c of the GDPR)- Your consent given in the Shop (Article 6a of the GDPR)- Service contract (Article 6b of the GDPR)- Our legitimate interest for the purpose of redress as well as the establishment or defence of claims (Article 6f of the GDPR)
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data:
- We hereby inform you that data submission is voluntary, but failure to provide the data will make it impossible for you to purchase products in our Shop.
- our legal obligation to process your data expires,- the possibility of either party to make their claims relating to the contract concluded by the Shop expires,- you withdraw your consent to the processing of your data if that was the basis for it.
- Your data will be processed as long as there is legal basis for us to do so, which means until:
- While processing your data we apply the technical and organizational security measures in accordance with the relevant provisions of law.
- You have the right to request access to your data, change and delete them as well as to object to their processing.
- entities supplying the goods,- payment provider,- accounting office,- web hosting provider,- persons cooperating with us on the basis of civil law contracts,- provider of the software needed for running an online shop.
- We use services of external operators, to which your data may be transferred. Below is the list of the operators:
- Contact the administrator: [email protected]
- Using the right settings of your browser, you can delete cookies or block their future usage at any moment.
- In this Shop, the cookies are used to track the information about your session as well as for the statistical and marketing purposes.
- To learn how to manage cookies or disable them in your browser, you can use the help file of your browser. In order to access this information, press F1 in the browser. Moreover, you can find further tips in the links below, depending on the browser you are using.
- If you do not disable cookies in the browser settings, it will mean that you consent their usage.