SHIPPING AND RETURNS Shipping:1. Customer pays all the shipping costs.
2. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based.
3. A-S is not responsible for any taxes and duty charges. These fees are from your government not A-S.
Austria 40 euro
Belgium 40 euro
Bulgaria 80 euro
Croatia 60 euro
Czech Republic 40 Euro
Denmark 40 euro
Estonia 60 euro
Finland 90 euro
France 40 Euro
Netherlands 40 euro
Ireland 60 Euro
Lithuania 40 Euro
Latvia 60 Euro
Germany Euro 40
Norway 100 euro
Romania 50 Euro
Slovakia 40 euro
Sweden 60 euro
Switzerland 70 Euro
Hungary 40 Euro
Great Britain 40 Euro
Italy 40 Euro
Returns:All our kits are custom made so You can not return it!
Other products can be returned in 14 days , but customer pay all shipping costs
1. All goods offered and sold through the site are guaranteed.
2. The warranty is valid only with proof of purchase which is an invoice or receipt!
4. If you are considering the product for which it was issued warranty, please contact the office prior.
6. The period of the guarantee is calculated from the date of VAT invoice / Receipt.
7. Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear during operation.
8. The warranty does not cover also:
- Mechanical, chemical, thermal or intentional damage to the product and the resulting defects and:
- Damages and defects that result from the use or handling equipment not in accordance with the instructions for use, transportation and maintenance;
- Damages and defects resulting from inconsistent with the installation instructions;
- Damages and defects that arise as a result of independent, unauthorized alterations, repairs, design changes made by the user.
Parts Missing? Damaged?If you receive your order with parts missing or the package/product is damaged, please take the following steps to insure your eligibility for a replacement:#1. The delivery driver should be still present, have him report on his/her computer that the package is damaged/shorted.#2. DO NOT throw away anything! Boxes, packing material, etc. Save it all just in case a UPS rep needs to come out and inspect it.#3. You must call and notify us within 24 hours or a damage claim cannot be filed.
PLEASE NOTE: Shipping damage is not a “warranty issue”.
REMEMBER !!! - CHECK IN THE PACKAGE and ITEMS with COURIER !!!!